I try as much as possible to stay very much in the background at weddings and like to capture the day as it happens, rather than trying to orchestrate the shots. However, there are certain pictures that require a bit of forward planning so we will cover that all off before the day so we all know what we are doing. The most important thing is that you get the pictures you want without having to think about it on the day.
I charge £1500 for weddings and this is an inclusive cost, there are no hidden extras. This cost covers the following:
- My time from the getting ready photos of the bride until the dancing begins
- Your images edited and perfected
- All final images presented on a beautiful branded 8gb USB memory stick
- A beautiful wedding album printed on top quality photographic paper
- 10 prints of 8×10” size
I also include a free engagement shoot if you or can make the journey to London or are based a reasonable distance away
If you want any add ons I can also arrange the following for an extra cost:
- Wedding invitations using the engagement photographs
- Thank you cards using the wedding photographs
- A large signing frame for your guests to sign at the wedding which includes a 5×7” print of you in the middle, which is then removed and replaced with a wedding photo of your choice and then framed
- A second photographer
- A trash the dress post wedding shoot
I take bookings as far ahead as you want, and can sometimes be available at short notice. I require £250 non refundable deposit on booking and the balance 2 weeks ahead of the wedding. When you book I will send you a detailed questionnaire which helps me to determine what you want from your wedding photographs, who is important in your wedding party and how it is all planned. Contact me via the Contact page form on this site and I will get in touch to discuss your requirements.